Promotion conditions Giveaway by the Cocktails & Networking Event
Below you will find the promotion conditions and game rules (hereafter: “Promotion Conditions”) that apply to the giveaway held on the Cocktails & Networking Event on the 4th of April 2022 in Houston, the United States (hereafter: the “Giveaway”) which will be organised by PortXchange Products B.V., which is located and has its registered address at Stationsplein 45, 3013 AK in Rotterdam, the Netherlands (hereafter: “PXP”).
Article 1. General terms
- Every attendee of the Cocktails & Networking Event is eligible to participate in the Giveaway.
- Participation is free of charge.
- These Promotion Conditions are to be found on the registration page of the Cocktails & Network Event: https://port-xchange-7914683.hs-sites.com/cocktails-and-networking-event
- Employees of PXP, the Greater Houston Port Bureau and third parties who are involved in the organisation of the Giveaway are excluded from participation.
Article 2. How and when can you participate
- This Giveaway is held on the 4th of April 2022.
- You can participate in this Giveaway by joining the Cocktails & Networking Event and submitting the product feedback form (if you are an existing PXP customer) or by filling in the contact form (if you are not a current PXP customer).
Article 3. Liability and indemnity
- You acknowledge that participation of this Giveaway is entirely at your own risk.
- PXP and the third parties or auxiliary persons engaged by the Giveaway and are not liable for any damage, direct and/or indirect related to the Giveaway, including but not limited to:
- changing, interrupting or terminating the Giveaway;
- the prize, or any damage resulting from or connected to the prize that participants can win through this Giveaway.
Article 4. Personal data
- In order to participate with the Giveaway, PXP can ask for personal data of the participant such as a first name, last name, e-mail address, phone number, job title and company name.
Article 5. Rights of the PXP
- PXP reserves the right to terminate your participation in the Giveaway if you act in any way in breach of these Promotion Conditions or any applicable legal provision, without prior notice to you, without cause and in its sole discretion. PXP cannot be held liable for this.
- In the event of force majeure, PXP reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice, to terminate, interrupt or change the Giveaway.
Article 6. Prizes
- The winner will be drawn at random at the Cocktails & Networking Event on the 4th of April 2022 and in an impartial manner by picking one from the pool of all entries received.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods.
- Each prize winner agrees by entering that he/she is willing to participate in promotional activities related to the promotion, including awarding the prize. Any photos provided by PXP can be used for publicity purposes.
Article 7. Contacts and complaints
For questions or complaints regarding these Promotions Conditions, an e-mail can be send to email@example.com. PXP will consider your question or complaint and contact you about the handling thereof.
Article 8. Miscellaneous
- These Promotion Conditions may be amended by PXP at any time. We therefore recommend that you review the terms and conditions.
- If and insofar as any provision of these terms and conditions is void or annulled, the other provisions of the Promotion Conditions will remain in full force and effect. PXP will then determine a new provision to replace the void/nullified provision, whereby the purpose of the void/nullified provision will be taken into account as much as possible.
- It is not permitted to reproduce the content of the Giveaway, in whole or in part, in any form whatsoever without the written permission of PXP.
- Dutch law applies to these Promotion Conditions. Any disputes arising from this Giveaway, the Promotion Conditions or in any other way related to the Giveaway will be submitted to the competent court in Rotterdam.