Are you entrepreneurial, adventurous and do you see that big changes in the world are coming from data and digitalization? Would you like to make an impact on the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions in shipping globally?
PortXchange (port-xchange.com), a Dutch SaaS startup founded in 2018, builds data-driven applications to support port communities in port call planning and emission reduction. Spun-off from the Port of Rotterdam, PortXchange is scaling its applications and data exchange platform to ports worldwide, with active use from leading carriers and terminals in ports across the EU, UK, and US.
About the Role:
We are looking for a hands-on and result-driven Sr. Digital Marketer. If you know how to design compelling lead generation campaigns, drive brand building, and measure results, we want to hear from you. You will be responsible for our digital marketing strategy and own the entire process from ideation to execution. There will be plenty of opportunities to express your creativity in written, visual, or video content and experiment with different marketing channels to ensure successful results.
As PortXchange is growing fast, you will have a chance to develop and grow within the company. We are a team of young and ambitious professionals on a mission to make the maritime industry more efficient and sustainable. If you are looking for a purpose-driven company, then PortXchange is the right place for you. Join the marketing team to make a real impact.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategy;
- Design and execute lead generation and email marketing campaigns;
- Organize marketing events (webinars, podcast), and coordinate participation in online and offline conferences;
- Manage social media accounts (Linkedin, Youtube, Twitter) and develop engaging written, video, visual content for those platforms;
- Manage our editorial calendar to ensure timely publication (blogs, white papers, press announcements, etc.);
- Research the latest trends, conferences, awards, industry-specific events;
- Manage CRM system, ensuring that we have complete leads profiles in HubSpot;
- Responsible for marketing reports from Google Analytics, Search Console, Social Media
- Minimum of a HBO / WO / BSC degree (Online) Marketing / Communication;
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing or Communications, preferably in a B2B and/or startup environment;
- Experience creating video, visual, written content and running social & email marketing campaigns;
- Knowledge of marketing tools such as Hubspot, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Ads;
- You are detail-oriented, data-driven, and thrive in a dynamic environment;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of the maritime industry is a plus
- You are based in The Netherlands
- Market amazing software that contributes to reducing CO2 emissions on a global scale
- Learn, work and have fun with bright minds
- Good balance between onsite and working from home
- A competitive salary, with good benefits
- Company Pension Plan.
- Laptop & company phone.
- Great location to work. Our office is next to the central station Rotterdam
- Monthly R&D time
Want to apply:
Please send an email with your resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.