Join our team at PortXchange, a maritime software company spun from the largest port in Europe. We are looking for interns to join us from 1st February 2023 for a period of 3-4 months where you will work with us to create innovative digital solutions to support shipping companies and port communities worldwide to become more efficient and reduce their carbon footprint. Learning new skills, your contribution can directly impact our business and the sustainability of the maritime industry.
- Research about the different stakeholders at ports including port authorities, terminal
- operators, nautical service providers and other vendors such as agents, ship suppliers etc.
- Store, manage and update their information including contact details, operating hours,
- restrictions etc.
- Maintain a nautical database with the navigational guidelines and areas within a port including the port limits, anchorage areas, pilot boarding places, berths etc.
- Market Intelligence/Statistics.
- The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- MBO/HBO/University degree in maritime studies/port management/logistics or any other
- related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English (both written and verbal)
- Energetic, with can-do attitude
- Team player with high sense of initiative, professionalism and responsibility
- Highly analytical and detail oriented.
- Introduction to the maritime industry
- Training and Insights which will support your personal and professional development
- Working in an international, diverse and inclusive environment
- Attractive internship fee.
Want to apply:
Please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.