Are you entrepreneurial, adventurous and do you see that big changes in the world are coming from data and digitalization? Would you like to make an impact on the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions in shipping globally?
PortXchange (port-xchange.com), a Dutch SaaS startup founded in 2018, builds data driven applications to support port communities in port call planning and emission reduction. Spun-off from the Port of Rotterdam, PortXchange is scaling its applications and data exchange platform to ports worldwide, with active use from leading carriers and terminals in ports across EU, UK and US.
About the Role:
As a Product Owner you will drive the teams to create and maintain the best software to optimize shipping on a global scale. You will work closely with the developers, the two other product owners, the business consultants and the product designer.
- Understanding the customer and translating their needs to working software
- Make sure that your team is constantly doing the right things, and has a healthy balance of innovation, reducing technical debt and providing maintenance and support
- Ensure the quality of the product
- Ensure proper implementation of the product improvements
- Describing key features and user stories
- Are always looking for ways to improve the development cycle.
- Having great fun while doing all of the above
- Have over three years of experience in the role of product owner building successful (web) applications in an agile environment.
- Committed desire to understand our customers
- Have a data and experiment driven approach to create insights and handle product improvements
- Are pragmatic, you like to think big and act small.
- Have a talent for mediating challenging interests and finding creative solutions
- Have natural leadership skills. You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you
- Like to work in a team with software engineers with a high degree of autonomy.
- You are self-starter
- Experience in maritime industry is an advantage
- Market amazing software that contributes to reducing CO2 emissions on global scale
- Competitive salary based on experience and profile;
- Learn, work and have fun with bright minds
- Great location to work (once reopened), our office is next to the central station Rotterdam.
- Opportunity to be part of scaling a purpose-driven company to its next level(s) and changing the industry
Want to apply:
Please send an email with your resume to recruitment @ port-xchange.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment