Are you entrepreneurial, adventurous and do you see that big changes in the world are coming from data and digitalization? Would you like to make an impact on the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions in shipping globally?
PortXchange (port-xchange.com), a Dutch SaaS start-up founded in 2018, builds data-driven applications to support port communities in port call planning and emission reduction. Spun-off from the Port of Rotterdam, PortXchange is scaling its applications and data exchange platform to ports worldwide, with active use from leading carriers and terminals in ports across the EU, UK, and US.
About the Role:
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated professional, who enjoys taking on a diversity of tasks in the fields of Sales & Project Support. Our Sales team can count on your support to deliver all relevant information, content, and tools to successfully engage our customers throughout the Sales or Tender process. You will work in close collaboration with our Business Development Managers and Product Owners to support ongoing projects. On designated projects you will be responsible to follow up and create transparency about status, tasks and issues to stakeholders by reporting and defined project governance. Together with our Sales Engineer you will work on unlocking data and creating reports & dashboards to drive commercial initiatives.
In this position you will work closely together with internal as well as external stakeholders. If you are curious and thrive in a dynamic environment, then we want to hear from you.
As PortXchange is growing fast, you will have a chance to develop and grow within the company. We are a team of young and ambitious professionals on a mission to make the maritime industry more efficient and sustainable. If you are looking for a purpose-driven company, then PortXchange is the right place for you! Join the Sales/Project team to make a real impact.
- Create Sales decks and Product Offerings.
- Ensuring accurate sales and project administration & governance, aligned with internal and external stakeholders
- Keeping our CRM system up-to-date.
- Preparation of Customer Quotations and Tender Materials
- Contribute to the development of Sales workflows, establish and measure KPI’s and provide insights through the use of dashboarding.
- Build ad hoc reports and analyses to support management decision making
- Ensure consistency, reliability and quality of all reports
- Create basic Business Intelligence Reports
- Minimum of a HBO degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales/Project support, preferably in a B2B and/or startup environment
- Work experience with tools such Excel, Powerpoint and Hubspot.
- You are curious, eager to learn, and independent
- You are an excellent team player and able to manage multiple projects
- You have a hands-on approach, can do attitude and thrive in a fast-changing environment
- Entrepreneurial flair and passion for start-ups – Not afraid to wear multiple hats, get your hands dirty, grow with the team and the company.
- Owning an international mindset and knowing how to communicate on various levels and with various nationalities.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English. Spanish and/or French is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Maritime/Logistics sector and IT is an advantage.
- Market amazing software that contributes to reducing CO2 emissions on a global scale
- Learn, work and have fun with bright minds
- Good balance between onsite and working from home
- A competitive salary, with good benefits
- Company Pension Plan.
- Laptop & company phone
- Great location to work. Our office is next to the central station Rotterdam
- 25 Leave Days
Want to apply:
Please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.