Decarbonizing global container shipping through just-in-time arrivals
The maritime industry is responsible for 2.89% of global greenhouse gas emissions (GHG), which is more than the total annual CO2 emission of Germany. This has a tremendous impact on the environment.
Implementing digital platforms on a global scale can significantly reduce CO2 emissions, offering immediate, scalable, low-cost solutions for decarbonization.
This white paper is the first study based on real-time operational data that presents the impact of just-in-time arrivals on CO2 emissions reduction.
In this white paper you will learn more about:
- The impact of the maritime industry on the global economy
- Why taking action today toward a greener shipping industry is an imperative
- How JIT can start cutting emissions today
- How at PortXchange we facilitate JIT and its impact on reducing shipping emissions
- What are the next steps for the maritime industry to ensure JIT arrivals
Download this White Paper